• This lightweight USB network adapter is a perfect accessory for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, Notebook, or MacBook Air.
• Whether you are looking at this adapter for traveling use, or just for at home use with a laptop that does not currently have an Ethernet port, you will not be disappointed with this Gigabit adapter.
• Portable USB to Ethernet adapter connects a USB 3.0 equipped computer or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet to your network connection.
• Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 10/8/8.1/7/Vista /XP, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Linux,ChromeOS.
• Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems.
• Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az.
• Does not support Windows RT, Android, Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U.
• Especially in Zoom meetings, compared to "frozen" Wi-Fi, the wired Ethernet connection helps to increase productivity while provides smooth working experience.
Secure and Stable
• Works straight-away without any configuration. It backwards compatible with 100Mbps / 10Mbps networks (to reach 1Gbps, make sure to use CAT6 & up Ethernet cable).
Slim and Portable
• A perfect travel companion, can easily pack into our travel bag when we go on vacations, in the hotel rooms and other occasions.