• Please use USB C PD adapter (including Apple 18W 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W) to achieve quick charging.
• iPhone 8 or later models support fast charging, previous models only support normal charging.
• When connecting to other type C phone with OTG function and Non-Apple device, only support to read the files on the iPhone but not transfer data, also support to charge your iPhone.
High-Speed Data Transfer
Charge Your iPhone with Type-C Phone for Emergency
The USB C cellphone can be treated as power bank charger your iPhone / iPad / iPod.
PD Fast Charging
• iPhone 14/ iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max
• iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max
• iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max / iPhone 12 Pro XS / iPhone 12 XS Max
• iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max
• iPhone XR / iPhone X
• iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
• iPad Pro (12.9" 2nd gen) / iPad Pro (10.5") / iPad Air 3 (10.5") / iPad 8 (10.2") / iPad mini 5 (7.9")
• iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
• iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus
• iPhone SE / iPhone SE3
• iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5
• iPad (9.7”) / iPad Pro (9.7”) / iPad Air (9.7”) / iPad Pro mini (9.7”) / iPad Pro (12.9" 1nd gen)
Can the cable compatible with iPhone 14?
Yes, the cable is compatible with iPhone 14. Actually, it is compatible with any Apple device.
Why my cable cannot fast charge?
Only by using a charger with a USB-C PD interface, a CableCreation lightning cable, and a phone that can support fast charging, can the three meet the requirements to achieve the effect of fast charging the iPhone for 30 minutes and charging 50%.
What does MFi mean?
MFi - made for iPhone/iPad (Apple Certified Lightning cable), You can log in to the official Phone MFi Licensed Accessories (mfi·Phone·com) and search our brand "CableCreation" to confirm.
What connectors are on this cable?
The connectors are USB-C male and Lightning male.
Can this be used for syncing/data transfer?
The cable not only supports charging but data transfer and syncing up to 480 Mbps, to back up or transfer files from your iOS device to your computer.
Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your CableCreation lightning cable:
1. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use.
2. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments.
3. Use a little rubbing alcohol to wipe clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally and keep your charging port clean.
What are the recommended operating and storage temperatures?
The operating temperatures are between 0°C to 40°C with 10% to 90% relative humidity (RH) while the storage temperatures are between -20°C to 70°C with 5% to 95% RH.
Can I charge my iPhone from my iPad with USB C to Lightning Cable?
No, this Short 1FT USB C to Lightning Cable cannot be used to charge iPhone from the iPad.
Can I use USB Type C to lightning cable to play music on my car stereo from my iPod touch?
No, the USB C to Lightning Cable is used for data transmission and charging. It doesn't support connecting your iPod to your car stereo.
Finally a cord that is the perfect length. No more wads of cords all over the place in my car. I bought this cord because of the length and it is absolutely perfect. It also appears to be well made and haven't had any issues with it so far. For the money you cant beat it. You will be happy you bought this cord!
Good cable great price. Awesome.
This was perfect for my car. Short enough to not get in the way. Charged my phone quickly.