• Ideal solution to fix the bad WiFi situation when you work at home or study at home. Add a Gigabit port for device that has no Gigabit ports. Such as laptop/ ultra thin laptop/ Nintendo switch. Building with qualified and stable AX88179 chip.
• This USB to Ethernet adapter connects a USB 3.0 equipped computer or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet to your network connection.
• Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, Wii and Wii U (not compatible with Wii Mini).
• Providing fast and stable Ethernet for gaming
• Building with qualified and stable intelligent chip ASIX: AX88179
• Plug and Play for Windows 10 or above systems.
• Drivers NEEDED for mac OS, Mac OS X , Linux, Chrome OS, and other operating system.
• Supports back pressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems.
• Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3az.
Does this LAN adapter need a driver?
Plug and play in most situations, no driver software is required. But for Windows 7/ XP / Vista, macOS, and Linux systems, you may need to install a driver for it for first-time use.
It does not work when plugged into the modem. Why?
Is the modem provided by your ISP? If so, those modems are managed by your ISP. You have to contact them for port enabling.
Will the internet adapter work with a mobile hotspot?
This USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter cannot work with a mobile hotspot.
Can an Ethernet adapter be used to connect a USB printer/scanner to Ethernet?
No, this USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter can't work with a USB printer/scanner.
I like that it works, and my speeds are now 1000/full.
I bought a used laptop that did not have a standard ethernet port. The adapter allowed me to connect through a USB port which greatly enhanced my computer overall speed. It works like a charm.