CableCreation MFi Certified Lightning to USB-C cable ensures your Apple devices are charged safely and 100% compatible with the whole iOS system. You can log in to the official Phone MFi Licensed Accessories (mfi·Phone·com) and search our brand "CableCreation" to confirm.
Use this lightning to usb c cable with USB-C PD charger (including Apple 18W, 30W, 45W, 61W, 65W, 87W USB-C power adapter) to charge your iPhone 13 from 0% to 50% in just 30 mins. Compatible for iPhone 13/13 Pro/12/12 Pro/11/X/XS/XR/8, AirPods Pro
The USB C to iPhone Charger Cable offers data sync up to 480Mbps. Transfer music, movie, files between iPhone and USB-C laptops in seconds.
Our usb-c to lightning cable uses unique FPC design (Flexible Printed Circuit), which provides better flexibility and heat dissipation. Flat TPE jacket prevents the lightning cord from fraying and broken. Aluminum alloy shell enhances the durability and longer the service life.
- Please use USB C PD adapter (including Apple 18W 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W) to access fast charging..
- iPhone 8 or later models support fast charging, previous models only support normal charging.
- It can charge your iPhone from 1% up to 50% in around 30 minutes with 18W PD adapter. But if the battery reaches 75%, the phone will enter charging protection mode, which means it will charge slower after 75%.
18W PD Fast Charging
Original C94 Connector
PD Fast Charging
• iPhone 14/ iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max
• iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max
• iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max / iPhone 12 Pro XS / iPhone 12 XS Max
• iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max
• iPhone XR / iPhone X
• iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
• iPad Pro (12.9" 2nd gen) / iPad Pro (10.5") / iPad Air 3 (10.5") / iPad 8 (10.2") / iPad mini 5 (7.9")
• iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
• iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus
• iPhone SE / iPhone SE3
• iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5
• iPad (9.7”) / iPad Pro (9.7”) / iPad Air (9.7”) / iPad Pro mini (9.7”) / iPad Pro (12.9" 1nd gen)
Can the cable compatible with iPhone 14?
Yes, the cable is compatible with iPhone 14. Actually, it is compatible with any Apple device.
Why my cable cannot fast charge?
Only by using a charger with a USB-C PD interface, a CableCreation lightning cable, and a phone that can support fast charging, can the three meet the requirements to achieve the effect of fast charging the iPhone for 30 minutes and charging 50%.
What does MFi mean?
MFi - made for iPhone/iPad (Apple Certified Lightning cable), You can log in to the official Phone MFi Licensed Accessories (mfi·Phone·com) and search our brand "CableCreation" to confirm.
What connectors are on this cable?
The connectors are USB-C male and Lightning male.
What material is the cable made of?
The cable is made of a flat TPE jacket and aluminum alloy shell, A flat TPE jacket prevents the lightning cord from fraying and breaking. The aluminum alloy shell enhances the durability and longer the service life.
Can this be used for syncing/data transfer?
The cable not only supports charging but data transfer and syncing up to 480 Mbps, to back up or transfer files from your iOS device to your computer.
Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your CableCreation lightning cable:
1. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use.
2. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments.
3. Use a little rubbing alcohol to wipe clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally and keep your charging port clean.
What are the recommended operating and storage temperatures?
The operating temperatures are between 0°C to 40°C with 10% to 90% relative humidity (RH) while the storage temperatures are between -20°C to 70°C with 5% to 95% RH.
Will USB C to Lightning Cable work with an iPhone 6s Plus?
Yes, this USB Type C to Lightning Cable will charge iPhone 6s Plus, but please note that it will not be fast charging just normal charging. iPhone 8 or later models support PD fast charging, previous models only support normal charging.
Really like this cable; it’s flexible, the rubber material gives it some grip and a nice feel. Has a professional look about it. Works well with my charging brick. And its fast charging—I just tested it.
The only contention I have is that it’s not available in a complete black color.
Little too short should have purchased a longer one
It’s great ! Only wish it were an inch longer.
It serves my purpose and is fast charging.
Great short cable to use with CarPlay!
They are small and free up space. More importantly, however, they help to keep your gear neat and free of tangles. I appreciate the nice build quality and they perfectly meet my needs. You can always keep one longer cable around in the rare case you need to reach an awkward outlet but I find that to be more and more the exception.