• 0.5ft/0.8ft/1.6ft USB Type C cable is perfect for your Power Bank and Charging Stations.
• Handy and portable size, easier to be put into bags or pockets, keeping organized and saving space, and get rid of knot and tangle.
1. The cable works with USB-C devices, it does not work with iPhones, iPhone needs a lightning cable.
2. This cable is used to transfer data or charge, it could not deliver 4K video.
3. Before purchasing, make sure this is the length you need.
What is the usb c cord used for?
This is a charging and data cable for new coming USB-C devices, usb c male connector normally be connected to: iPad Pro 2018, Pixel 3/ 3XL/ 2/ 2XL/ XL, Samsung Galaxy S10/ S10Plus/ S10e/ S9/ S9 Plus/ S8/ S8 Plus, OnePlus 2/ 3/ 3T/ 5/ 6/ 6T, & other new devices with USB-C port . USB 2.0 A male connector normally connects to a Host Based Computer, Power Bank, or USB Wall Charge. It supports both charging & Syncing Data if USB A Male side connects with a PC/Computer .
What is the maximum throughput of this cable in Gbps, can it work in reverse?
The data transfer speed of this cable is up to 480Mbps, the USB A male is host side, and USB C male is target side, it can not work in reverse
works as advertised.
Durable well made cable.
USB-A to USB-C Cable 0.5 ft / 0.8ft / 1.6ft
This cable is an important part of my power outage smartphone support system, which consists of a power pack, phone, and connection cable. Power outages are frequent where I live, and I have a smartphone with very short battery life. That necessitates having a power pack to charge your phone if your power is cut off, and the phone needs a cable for charging. This little cable fits nicely in my coin purse until it is needed.
Great, short cable for connecting to a portable battery.