This Fiber-Optic cable is lighter, flexible, supports 10Gbps fast transmission speed, low latency and minimum signal loss,offer exceptional performance while playing your VR gaming without distortion.Cable only weights 195g.
This premium usb c link cable delivers exceptional performance for PC VR gaming on your Quest and Quest 2 while simultaneously powering the headset - supports 3A fast charging to allow charging while playing
Right-angled design perfectly match the Oculus Quest and Oculus Quest 2 VR headsets, which does not stick out and provides you a comfortable grip; the 90 degree angle USB C male port connect with you VR Headset,the another USB C male port connect with your PC.
16ft link cable is long enough that allows you to move freely without restricted,flexible, durability and lightweight,you can enjoy your VR gaming time or movies,more better experience.
We offer 2 Cable straps which can secure the cable to the side of the headset for strain relief.
Confirm the following:
If you're unable to enable Link Cable:
Why does the cable show up as USB 2.0 in the oculus app when I connect to my computer?
Will it keep oculus quest 2 fast charged while playing?
- It will fast charge when 3A/5V,but you know that according to Oculus the Quest 2 is not made to stay fully charged while playing. When using our cable or the official Link cable and you start out at 100% charged the Quest 2 will die until it gets to around 80% and then stay around that while playing.
- it does not provide a sufficient charge to the headset while playing when plugged into a PC USB C port,the battery drains faster than the cable tops it up. We suggest you charge it first before you start playing,it’s a better experience, the PC motherboard doesn't support enough power through USB-C connections.
I see it was usb c at both ends from the description.But I am expecting there to be a adapter that it could be plugged into a USB 3.0 port.Can you resolve it ?
Yes, our store offer the USB C Female to USB Male(B074V49MDK),it compatible with Oculus Quest/Quest 2 VR, Oculus Rift Sensor, support 3A fast charging.
Does the cable have fiber optic? Why so expensive than other brands? Is this cable heavy?
- Yes, it is a Fiber Optic Quest Link Cable, which means that is no delay,more amps of power, and it makes the data delivery better.
- it is worth ,it is lighter, flexible compare with other brands cable for Quest 2.
- If you need absolute-zero latency for competitive gaming, then this is the closest you'll get.
My 15-year-old son recently acquired an Occulus Quest VR kit and was complaining of sketchy performance out of it, despite having the proper pc requirements to run it maxed out. The cable was the logical starting point, so I found this one and purchased it based on the description and reviews that I found. I have not heard any complaints since I hooked it up two weeks ago. He says it works awesome. I consider that a good product worth the investment.