What is in the Box
1 x Warranty Card
Compatible with USB C port devices (incomplete)
Google Pixel 2/3, Xiaomi 9,
Samsung S8/S10/Note 9,
Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/Galaxy S20 Ultra/Note10+ 5G,
Huawei Mate 20 Pro/P20/P20 Pro/P30 Pro/P40 Pro 5G,
Huawei Mate30 5G and more,
Huawei Mate30 Pro 5G/ Nova 6 5G,
Q1: Is 2 in 1 USB C to Headphone Audio Adapter safe for one port to do two different things?
Don't worry, it's safe, please feel free to buy it. This adapter has a Dual Function. Allows you to connect Type-C enabled phone, PC, or laptop to your 3.5mm audio headphone, headsets, speakers, or microphones, charge and listen to music simultaneously.
Q2: Will USB C to 3.5mm Adapter work with a phone case？
If the thickness of your phone is not greater than 2.8mm., this USB C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter will work.
Q3: Does the USB C to Audio Adapte charge and play music at the same time or does the charging kick on and off?
It will Charge and Play Music at the same time, USB C to Audio Adapter is only compatible with which your device can support PD charging when connecting a USB C device without a PD function, the audio and charging function is an alternative, the charging function takes the priority.
Q4: Can I use just a microphone in the 3.5mm?
Yes, you can just use a microphone in the 3.5mm.
Q5: When used with a laptop, will the type-C provide data transfer?
No, this USB Type-C to 3.5mm Audio with PD Charging Adapter doesn’t support data transfer, only supports listening to music, calling, charging, and playing the game.
Q6: Is it possible to connect another device to the usb-c port?
Please kindly note the usb-c port of the adapter just supports PD charging with power up to 60W (20V/3A), it can't support connecting another device to the usb-c charger.
Q7: What about Headphones Echo or Noise When Calling?
1. It may be related to the strength of the mobile phone signal. It is recommended to try it in a place with a better signal or an open area.
2. It is normal for the landline phone to have an echo, which may be caused by a bad signal.
3. Confirm whether the earphone is fully inserted. It may be tight when you first use it, and you need to insert it in place with a little force (generally there will be a click when it is inserted in place)
Q8: When Headphones only work in one ear/no stereo?
1. Confirm whether the 3.5mm Headphone Audio Adapter is fully inserted, check whether there are foreign objects in the socket and plug, turn the plug to see if there is any change, or re-plug to see if there is any change.
2. In the sound setting, check whether the sound field setting is centered, or turn on the stereo mode.
3. Try it on other earphones or other devices.
Device makes loud buzzing sound and cuts volume way back. No reply from company (3 days) regarding return for credit.
Hi, Dear customer,
This is the service team from CableCreation , glad to assist you. Thanks for shopping at CableCreation. We sincerely apologize to you, our customer service team is dealing with your issue.
Don’t worry, we provide two years warranty for all of our products, whatever problems you encountered in using our product, we will take full responsibility.
At cablecreation, we value each customer and hope to provide customers with a good shopping experience. Thanks and sorry again.
Works like a charm, very convenient with the multiple uses. Great for the value
My husband had this adapter first. I had a different style that did not work well (the audio was sporadic and poor quality). I purchased this one have not had any problems! I wish I had spent the extra $10 difference the first time around! This adapter is sleek, you forget it is on your phone. Love that I can use and charge if needed at the same time.
the only device I've found that can charge my phone and allow me to listen through the headphone jack simultaneously. it also has a bit of an offset so it fits perfectly through my phone case. almost as good as a phone with a headphone jack.
Elegant and simple to use. Very lightweight. Even smaller than I hoped for.