• This lightweight USB network adapter is a perfect accessory for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, Notebook, or MacBook Air.
• Whether you are looking at this adapter for traveling use, or just for at home use with a laptop that does not currently have an Ethernet port, you will not be disappointed with this Gigabit adapter.
• Portable USB to Ethernet adapter connects a USB 3.0 equipped computer or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet to your network connection.
• Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 10/8/8.1/7/Vista /XP, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Linux,ChromeOS.
• Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems.
• Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az.
• Does not support Windows RT, Android, Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U.
• Especially in Zoom meetings, compared to "frozen" Wi-Fi, the wired Ethernet connection helps to increase productivity while provides smooth working experience.
Secure and Stable
• Works straight-away without any configuration. It backwards compatible with 100Mbps / 10Mbps networks (to reach 1Gbps, make sure to use CAT6 & up Ethernet cable).
Slim and Portable
• A perfect travel companion, can easily pack into our travel bag when we go on vacations, in the hotel rooms and other occasions.
Does this LAN adapter need a driver?
Plug and play in most situations, no driver software is required. But for Windows 7/ XP / Vista, macOS, and Linux systems, you may need to install a driver for it for first-time use.
Will this work with Nintendo Switch?
No, it doesn't support Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U
Will the Ethernet adapter get overheated while working?
No worry, the temperature is in a reasonable range, plus the aluminum housing offers faster heat-insulation than ABS and plastic shell
Computer network card down? USB in, and you are back up!
I bought this adapter with doubt in mind whether it works with my Sony LED TV. I had tried other brands adpaters. But was no use. This adapter worked well with my TV and got 146.5 Mbps internet speed and I could watch 4k and 8K contents.
works perfectly with my pc and ethernet.