USB Type C 3-in-1 Multi-port Adapter, support USB Type-C input, DVI, HDMI and VGA output. Mirror or extend your USB-C device to your HDMI,VGA or DVI enabled TV or display projector.
-- Mirror and Extend Mode Settings:
• For MacOS, Top left corner Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays-->Mirror or Extend Displays;
• For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command-->choose Duplicate or Extend.
• For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
This USB C to HDMI dapter support HDMI Resolution up to 4kx2k@30HZ, and 9 Gbps Bandwidth. USB C to DVI adapter support DVI Resolution up to 1080P@60Hz. USB C to VGA adapter support VGA Resolution up to 1920x1200@60Hz.
1. In order to enjoy the 4K high resolution, please make sure to use HDMI 2.0 cable.
2. We recommend you to make sure your monitor/tv could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer supports 4K@30Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports1080p, you can only output 1080p rather than 4K.
Thunderbolt 3 computer host compatible
Keeps up with the latest trend of USB interface. This user-friendly design allows you to plug into all your USB Type-C compatible devices without worrying about the orientation of the port.
LAPTOPS & TABLETS & PHONES (INCOMPLETE)
• MacBook (Early 2015) and newer,
• MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer,
• iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro,
• Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer,
• New Chromebook Pixel/Pixelbook 2-in-1/Pixel Slate 2-in-1,
• Chromebook Pixel (2015),
• Dell XPS 15 / 13 / 12,
• EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop,
• HP Spectre x360 2-in-1,
• Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017),
• Thinkpad A485/ A285/ E485/ E585/ Yoga 900/ 910/ 920,
• Asus Zen AIO All in One PC,
• Microsoft Surface Book 2/surface go,
• Samsung Galaxy S10 /S10e / S10+ / Note 10 and Tab S4.
• HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+,
• HUAWEI Mate 10/ Mate 10 Pro/ Mate 20/ Mate 20 Pro/ ,
• HUAWEI Mate X /P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro,
• Honor Note 10 / Honor View 20,
HDMI Stereo Settings
For MacOS, Please go to Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Sound-->Output, choose your TV as the sound output.
For Windows 10, please click right bottom of your sound icon-->choose your TV as the sound output.
For Sony TV, if you are running MacOS, you probably need to go to Launchpad-->Other-->Audio MIDI Setup-->DisplayPort-->Output-->Please choose 2 ch 16-bit integer.
If the resolution of your laptop is higher than the external monitor.
For windows: Windows Menu--> Setting--> Display--> Advanced Display Settings, set your laptop's resolution same as or lower the resolution of external monitor.
For MacOS: Left-upper Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays-->Mirror displays. Then your HDMI monitor would mirror your Mac. However here you have two choices. One is "Optimize For" your built-in Retina Display, the other is "Optimize For" your HDMI monitor. You can choose which one you like.