【8K@60Hz DP Adapter】- This USB C to DisplayPort cable adapter is design to extend or mirror the tiny screen of laptop, tablet, PC, docking station to projector, monitor that has a DisplayPort interface. Ideal solution when your work at home do data analysis, blueprint design, daily Stock trading, class teaching.
【Plug and Play】- No driver, or software required. The laptop/ tablet/ PC MUST support Thunderbolt 3 or Display output（DP ALT）OTHERWISE IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE. Supports DisplayPort 1.4/1.2 Alt mode. Please use DP 1.4 or above DisplayPort cable.
If you connect this USB C to Display Port Adapter to VR Devices, please note:
Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
Multi-Shielding ensures the stability of signal transmission
Portable DisplayPort to USB C Adapter
This lightweight and portable 8K USB C to DP Adapter is no driver or software required.
LAPTOPS & TABLETS & PHONES (INCOMPLETE)
• Mac Pro / iPad Pro 2018/2020,
• iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro,
• Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer,
• MacBook (Early 2015) and newer,
• MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer,
• New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1,
• Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015),
• HP EliteBook Folio G1/Spectre 13 laptop,
• HP Spectre x360 2-in-1,
• Lenovo A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
• Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
• Microsoft Surface Book 2/surface go
• Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/ S8 / S8+ / Note8,
• Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9+/ Note9/ S10/S10e/ S10+/Note 10 and Tab S4,
• LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+,
• LG V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1,
• HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+
The usb c to displayport adapter is not compatible with my cellphone/laptop.
Please note that our displayport usb c adapter requires your USB C host must support DP Alt Mode or Thunderbolt 3, otherwise it will NOT work.
The item doesn't work with my laptop.
If your USB-C host supports DP Alt Mode but the displayport adapter does not work, we suggest you:
1. Use a shorter and higher quality DP cable (under 16ft) to try again. Also please make sure the DP cable is stable connected and do not move your laptop and cable during use.
2. Go to the official website of your laptop, update the BIOS and graphics driver, then restart your laptop to try again.
3. Set the laptop's resolution same as or lower 1080P.
It isn't the correct adapter for what I need.
Please note that this is USB C to DP converter, which is the ideal adapter for DP monitor, and we do NOT suggest you use DP to HDMI, DP to VGA, DP to DVI cable to convert. It is not compatible with HDMI, VGA or DVI display. Please confirm the interface of your monitor before purchaing.
The displayport to usb c adapter does not work with Oculus Rift S.
1. Your graphics card and DisplayPort cable support DisplayPort 1.4, as VR headsets require DisplayPort 1.4 support;:
2. USB-C ports must be wired to dedicated graphics cards from AMD or Nvidia (Such as Nvidia RTX 2070 / 2080);
3. Your USB C laptop/ cellphone must support DP Alt Mode or Thunderbolt 3.
It works exactly as advertised, as you'd expect from this company, reputation is very well-earned.
I bought this only to use my VR index with my Alienware computer and it allowed me to do just that