• Expand utilities with keyboard, mouse, flash drive and other USB based peripherals.
• Allows connection to a computer without a RJ45 port, and provides an alternative for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones;
• Get 1000M LAN wired and stable network connection.
• USB 3.0 provides a fast data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps.
• Plug and play, no drivers required;
• Small-sized body fits in pocket, purse or bag, ideal product for storage and travel. Green LED indicator makes operation user friendly.
• Compatible with all Windows, Mac, Linux systems. USB Flash Drives, Keyboard, USB hard driver etc, backward compatible USB 2.0 / 1.1
Expand utilities from your single USB 3.0 port.
Fast Data Transfer
USB 3.0 super speed ports supply you with data transfer up to 5Gbps. 10x faster than USB 2.0.
Aluminum body enhances better heat dissipation and better stability than PVC shell.
1G Ethernet Port
Get 1000M wired and stable network connection (remember to connect to the USB 3.0 Port on the computer).
Slim and Portable
Lightweight design, is easy to carry with it everywhere.
Advanced chipset with good thermal design, safeguards your devices.
Q1: Can I connect a wireless device and can I use it for charging?
Wireless devices are not recommended with this usb 3.0 hub because of the interference issue. If you want to use it for charging, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh.
Q2: What exact chipset does this USB 3.0 Hub use?
The chipset is RTL8153. Besides, you could download the driver via the enclosed link: https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/network-interface-controllers-10-100-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-usb-3-0-software
Also bought this HUB with their USB adapter (USB-C to USB-A) so the Hub can be used by either type of USB port on any Apple or IBM computer.
The cord could be a little bit longer but it's a really good deal and works perfectly.
I've used this as a place to plug controller dongles and a microphone into at some distance from my computer for some time. It's still worked well all this time and no issues or stuttering for about a year.
plug and play in win 10. no complicated set up.