Built-in graphene coating, covered with silicone finish, CableCreation USB Type C to Type C cable feels great in the hand, surprisingly soft to the touch.
Reinforced strain relief design provides the usbc cable with long service life and more durability. Can withstand over 25000 bending test. Silicone coating makes the cable super flexible, say goodbye to knot and tangle. No matter how coiled the cord is in your bag, it will immediately hung almost straight down when you pulled it out.
CableCreation usb-c to usb cable supports safe high-speed charging up to 5V/3A and fast data transfer max 480Mbps. NOTE: Please use an original USB-A wall charger;
• This is a USB A to C cable rather than a micro USB or Lightning cable, NOT compatible with iPhone or micro port device;
• This is type c charger and data cable, it does NOT support video output;
• To achieve fast charging, you need a power block for fast charging and you phone must support fast charging;
• If your device’s original cable is a USB-C to USB-C cable, then only a USB-C to USB-C cable can charge your device as fast as possible.
480Mbps Data Transmission Speed
Long-Lasting and Sturdy Design
6 FT USB Type-C Cable
Wide Compatibility (INCOMPLETE)
• Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus / S10e / S10 Lite / S9 / S9 Plus / S8 / S8 Plus / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note7 / Note FE,
• Samsung Galaxy A60 / A51 / A50 / A42 / A41 / A40 / A32 / A31 / A30 / A21 / A20 / A12 / A11 / A9 / A9s / A8 / A8s / A6s ,
• LG V50 / V40 / V30 / V20 / G7 / G6 / G5 / W41 / W31 / W11,
• Google Pixel / Pixel XL / Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL,
• Motorola moto Z Force / Z Play / Z2 Force / Z2 Play,
• OnePlus 2 / 3 / 3T / 5T; HTC 10/ U11;Sony XZ; Xiaomi 5
NOT support fast charging:
• Samsung Galaxy Note 20/ Note 10/Note 10+/ S21/ S20/ S20+ / S20 Ultra/S10 Lite/ S10 5G (Require a USB-A 18W QC2.0/QC3.0/AFC charger),
• Google Pixel 5/ Pixel 4a/ Pixel 4 XL/ Pixel 4/ Pixel 3a/ Pixel 3 XL/ Pixel 3 (Need a PD charger with USB-C to USB-C cable),
• iPad Pro 2020 / 2018 (Need a PD charger with USB-C to USB-C cable),
• Nintendo Switch(Need a PD charger),
Is it made of real silicone?
Yes, the surface of this Soft Silicone USB C to USB C Cable is made of silicone.
This is a great fast charging cord. It's made of a silicone like material which keeps it from tangling up and it's a really pretty blue color. The color makes it really easy to identify among a lot of othr cords and so far hasn't had any issues.
One of the first things I did when I received this cord was try to tangle it. It resisted getting tangled. I often find myself annoyed having to untangle cords that I have carefully wound up to store in my back pack or a drawer. But as the description says, this does resist that problem. So that's a strong plus. Also, I tend to prefer black things, but this light blue is kind of nice. I imagine it'll make it easier to find amidst all the other black cords. And the description mentions that it has a pleasant feel or something to that effect. And it is kind of nice. Smooth but not slippery, a light texture without being rough. It doesn't feel cheap. As to it's function, it does the job. I can connect my phone to my laptop and quickly transfer music and other files. This is why I bought it. And it will charge the phone. So there you have it, a cord that functions, that looks nice, feels nice, and resists tangling. What more could you ask of from a cord?
No interruptions or disconnections so far when using with Android Auto. Great price too compared to my OEM cable.
very good transfer speed and very low price