• 0.5ft/0.8ft/1.6ft USB Type C cable is perfect for your Power Bank and Charging Stations.
• Handy and portable size, easier to be put into bags or pockets, keeping organized and saving space, and get rid of knot and tangle.
• Output power up to 3 Amp, support quick charge(QC), built-in with 56K ohm resistor to protect your devices and charging adapters from damage.
• Braided usb c cable supports USB 2.0 data speed up to 480Mbps (=60MBps). ( ★We don't recommend connecting hard drives with this cable to transfer large files. )
1. The cable works with USB-C devices, it does not work with iPhones, iPhone needs a lightning cable.
2. This cable is used to transfer data or charge, it could not deliver 4K video.
3. Before purchasing, make sure this is the length you need.
Fast Charging up to 15W (5V/3A)
Keep away from knot and tangle
Perfect for Android Auto Use
You could safely enjoy the fast charge and data sync. USB C gold-plated connector maximizes signal quality and increases durability.
A Premium aluminum alloy shell adds additional durability and stability to this cable, which makes it more durable than regular usb c cables.
Tangle-free nylon braided design withstands 10000+ bending tests for durability.
What is the usb c cord used for?
This is a charging and data cable for new coming USB-C devices, usb c male connector normally be connected to: iPad Pro 2018, Pixel 3/ 3XL/ 2/ 2XL/ XL, Samsung Galaxy S10/ S10Plus/ S10e/ S9/ S9 Plus/ S8/ S8 Plus, OnePlus 2/ 3/ 3T/ 5/ 6/ 6T, & other new devices with USB-C port . USB 2.0 A male connector normally connects to a Host Based Computer, Power Bank, or USB Wall Charge. It supports both charging & Syncing Data if USB A Male side connects with a PC/Computer .
What is the maximum throughput of this cable in Gbps, can it work in reverse?
The data transfer speed of this cable is up to 480Mbps, the USB A male is host side, and USB C male is target side, it can not work in reverse
A short cable such at this works well to connect my iPhone 15 with my car for Apple CarPlay, but I wish it was maybe an inch longer.
USB-A to USB-C Cable
I've never gone wrong with cables by CableCreation. The ones that I've used are strong and durable.
Your cables are a quality product. However, one of the cables I recieved was not a Usb-C connection