• This USBC to HDMI +VGA adapter, the HDMI Port supports resolution up to 4k*2k@30HZ. Support VGA Resolution up to 1920X1200@60Hz. 9Gbps Bandwidth let you streaming smoothing online gaming or HD movie to TV. Have a personal cinema.
• Support mirror and extend model. HDMI and VGA port work simultaneously. Expand more work space when you wrok from home.
• Thunderbolt 3 Laptop is compatible.
LAPTOPS & TABLETS & PHONES(INCOMPLETE)
• iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro,
• Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer,
• MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer,
• New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015),
• Dell XPS 15 / 13 / 12,
• EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1,
• Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920,
• Asus Zen AIO All in One PC,
• Surface Book 2/surface go,
• LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+ / V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1,
• HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+,
• Mate 10/ Mate 10 Pro/ Mate 20/ Mate 20 Pro/ Mate X/ P20/ P20 Pro/ P30/ P30 Pro/ Honor Note 10/ Honor View 20,
• Note: It doesn't compatible with iPad Pro 2021 11" and iPad Pro 2021 12.9",
Mirror and Extend Mode Settings
For MacOS, Top left corner Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays-->Mirror or Extend Displays;
For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command-->choose Duplicate or Extend;
For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
For MacOS, Please go to Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Sound-->Output, choose your TV as the sound output.
For Windows 10, please click right bottom of your sound icon-->choose your TV as the sound output.
For Sony TV, if you are running MacOS, you probably need to go to Launchpad-->Other-->Audio MIDI Setup-->DisplayPort-->Output-->Please choose 2 ch 16-bit integer.
If the resolution of your laptop is higher than the external monitor.
•For windows: Windows Menu--> Setting--> Display--> Advanced Display Settings, set your laptop's resolution same as or lower the resolution of external monitor.
•For MacOS: Left-upper Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays-->Mirror displays. Then your HDMI & VGA monitor would mirror your Mac. However here you have two choices. One is "Optimize For" your built-in Retina Display, the other is "Optimize For" your HDMI monitor. You can choose which one you like.
Worked as described. Used it to connect my MacBook Air to a 32 inch tv to use as my monitor. Would definitely be a returning customer