The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI male to male cable connects computer to TV for audio and video streaming, or to a monitor or projector, plug and play; Ideal for video streaming, gaming, or extending a workstation.
Enjoy 4K UHD Video Feast
Supports video resolutions up to 4K X 2K@ 60Hz, backward compatible with 2K@144Hz, 1080P@140hz. HDCP2.2＆1.4 compliant.
Support Dynamic HDR
Ensure that every scene and even frame of the video shows ideal values for depth of field, detail, brightness, contrast, and a wider color gamut.
Compatible with Thunderbolt 2
NOTcompatible with Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C).
2. In order to enjoy the 4K high resolution, we recommend you to make sure your monitor or TV could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor or TV only supports 1080p, you can only output 1080p rather than 4K.
3. Compatible with Thunderbolt 2, NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C).
4. Mini DisplayPort that supports both audio and video is only available on Apple devices released after April 2010.
5. ONLY works with DisplayPort Alt Mode enabled devices.
How to set up Mirror & Extend Dual Mode
1. For MacOS: top left corner Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays-->Mirror or Extend Displays;
2. For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command-->choose Duplicate or Extend.
3. For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.