1.Please make sure that both of your device and displays support 4K@60Hz
2.If your devices all support 4K@60Hz, then you may need to adjust your output setup.
- MacOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202351
- Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4340331/windows-10-set-up-dual-monitors
3.If you still have issue, please contact us for help.
Mirror and Extend Mode Settings:
• For MacOS, Top left corner Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays-->Mirror or Extend Displays;
• For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command-->choose Duplicate or Extend.
• For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
(1) No image is displayed on TV
The connection between laptop and TV generally defaults to "extended mode", you need to adjust to "Mirror mode" on the laptop setting pannel
(2) Why the TV does not display full screen?
Please adjust the resolution and the zoom function of the graphics card (for details, please ask the official technical service of the graphics card)
How to adjust the resolution:
1. XP system: right click on the desktop --> properties --> settings --> click the icon of the TV screen (usually 2) to adjust the screen resolution;
2. WIN7/WIN10 system: right click on the desktop --> screen resolution --> click the icon of the TV (usually 2) to adjust the screen resolution;
(3)There is only image but no sound on the TV?
1) Please check whether your graphics card driver and sound card driver are normal;
2) Please check the sound setting panel on the computer and set the sound output to HDMI output
3). If you still have questions, please contact us
1). Please check whether the headphones interface and audio cable are properly connected;
2). The headphones interface is divided into OMTP and CTIA, please check whether the audio cable is compatible with your headphones interface;
1). Please check whether the device interface and audio cable are properly and tightly connected;
2). If multiple electronic devices are used at the same time, it is recommended to keep a certain safe distance to avoid signal interference between multiple devices;