This USB C to HDMI Cable (4K@60HZ) design to connect a USB C computer or phone to an HDMI-equipped display,monitor,projector.From small screen to large screen. It can stream sports events, HD movies, gaming, PPT, photos, albums directly from your smartphone/laptop to TV . Never miss the game-winning touchdown or your favorite TV episodes.
Support Mirror &Extend Dual Mode:
Compatible devices( not full list)
* MacBook Pro 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / Mac Pro / iPad Pro
* iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
* Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer
* MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
* New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
* Dell XPS 15 / 13 / 12
* HP EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
* Lenovo Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
* Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
* Surface Book 2/surface go
* Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note8 / S9 / S9+ / Note9 / S10 /S10e / S10+ / Note 10 and Tab S4.<br>
* LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+ / V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1
* HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+
* HUAWEI Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate X / P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / Honor Note 10 / Honor View 20
Enjoy your 4K@60HZ Resolution:
1.In order to enjoy the 4K high resolution, please make sure to use HDMI 2.0 cable.
2.Supports resolution up to 4k@60Hz,but we recommend you to make sure your monitor/tv could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 1080p, you can only output 1080p rather than 4K.
3.If the resolution of your laptop is higher than the external monitor.
Windows Menu–> Setting–> Display–> Advanced Display Settings, set your laptop’s resolution same as or lower the resolution of external monitor.
Left-upper Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror displays. Then your HDMI monitor would mirror your Mac. However here you have two choices. One is “Optimize For” your built-in Retina Display, the other is “Optimize For” your HDMI monitor. You can choose which one you like.
4. PLEASE NOTE the Apple 12″ MacBook 2015 Only supports up to 4K@30Hz.
Q & A
Q: I have a laptop / smartphone with USB C female port, is this cable compatible with it? Looks has the same interface though.
A: Not all the USB C laptop / smartphone is Compatible with this cable. This cable require laptop /desktop /tablet / smartphone must support DP ALT mode(display output) or Thunderbolt 3. We listing some popular device models on up area of Q&A.
Q: Can I use this cable to enabl my macbook pro to TV?
A: Yes, It is prefect compatible with macbook Pro.You can use it to enable your laptop/ smartphone to TV / monitors / projector. Please make sure chosen “HDMI” as input source when you use for TV/ Projector.
Q: How do I switch mirror mode to extend mode?
A: For macOs system: please go to Top left corner Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror or Extend Displays;
For Windows system: Please press Windows key + P combination command–>choose Duplicate or Extend.
Q: Why do I can not get sound when use this cable? Is it plug and play cable?
A: A: Yes, this is a plug and play cable. Sometimes the device’s audio settings do not allow the an external device as a sound output preference. In this case, you can chosen manual setting to get audio output.
–For MacOS, Please go to Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Sound–>Output, choose your TV as the sound output.
–For Windows 10, please click right bottom of your sound emailicon–>choose your TV as the sound output.
–For Sony TV, if you are running MacOS, you probably need to go to Launchpad–>Other–>Audio MIDI Setup–>DisplayPort–>Output–>Please choose 2 ch 16-bit integer.
Q: The cable is stop work when my laptop / smartphone go to sleep mode, is it normal?
A: Yes this is This is a normal phenomenon. This cable is only design to transfer video signal, it is not allow to awake your host devise’s screen. Please keep the screen awake during use.
Q: I checked the tech specs of my Windows laptop and it is Compatible, all the setting is correct, the cable still not work. Is there any thing I need do?
A: Please unplugged this cable ,update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website, restart your laptop and wait about 4 minutes then re-plug it to try again.