This USB C to HDMI Cable enables you to connect a USB C computer or phone to an HDMI-equipped display,monitor,projector.From small screen to large screen,it’s a
good choice to share ideas with your partners or enjoy a better visual feast with your family.
Support Mirror & Extend Dual Mode
1. Before purchasing this item, make sure your laptop or smartphone support USB-C with DP Alt Mode.
2. Choose the correct HDMI input source when using this USB-C to HDMI cable. Make sure the connection is stable and do not touch the connector when using the cable.
3. For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
4. This cable is design for transmission video and audio signal only, it is can not use for power charging. Please make sure the laptop/smartphone scree keep awake during use.
– Mirror and Extend Mode:
For MacOS, Top left corner Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror or Extend Displays;
For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command–>choose Duplicate or Extend.
For MacOS, Please go to Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Sound–>Output, choose your TV as the sound output.
For Windows 10, please click right bottom of your sound icon–>choose your TV as the sound output.
For Sony TV, if you are running MacOS, you probably need to go to Launchpad–>Other–>Audio MIDI Setup–>DisplayPort–>Output–>Please choose 2 ch 16-bit integer.
4K@30HZ UHD Resolution
Supports resolution up to 3840×2160 @30Hz,But we recommend you to make sure your monitor/tv could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer
supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz
Plug & Play
Not require any software, drivers;
Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
Simply connected your phone or laptop to UHD TV or projector with just one cable.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
Require laptop / smartphone must Support DP ALT mode.
Prefect Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 computer
Compatible devices (Not full list)
* MacBook Pro 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016
* Mac Pro
* iPad Pro
* iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
* Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newe
* MacBook (Early 2015) and newer
* MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
* New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
* Dell XPS 15 / 13 / 12
* HP EliteBook Folio G1
* HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
* Lenovo Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585
* Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
For Yoga 910 users, please ONLY plug the adapter into the White USB-C female port.
* Asus Zen AIO All in One PC<br>
* Surface Book 2/surface go <br>
* Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note8 / S9 / S9+ / Note9 / S10 /S10e / S10+ / Note 10 and Tab S4.
* LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+ / V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1
* HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+
* HUAWEI Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate X / P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / Honor Note 10 / Honor View 20
It may take longer time to sync when use this adapter for smartphone, please be patient and give it more time.