This USB C to HDMI Adapter design to connect a USB C computer or phone to an HDMI-equipped display,monitor,projector. From small screen to large screen. It can stream sports events, HD movies, gaming, PPT, photos, albums directly from your smartphone/laptop to TV . Never miss the game-winning touchdown or your favorite TV episodes.
Compatible Devices(not a full list):
Support Mirror & Extend Dual Mode
* MacBook Pro 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / Mac Pro / iPad Pro
* iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
* Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer
* MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
* New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
* Dell XPS 15 / 13 / 12
* HP EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
* Lenovo Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
* Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
* Surface Book 2/surface go
* Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note8 / S9 / S9+ / Note9 / S10 /S10e / S10+ / Note 10 and Tab S4.<br>
* LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+ / V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1
* HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+
* HUAWEI Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate X / P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / Honor Note 10 / Honor View 20
Support Mirror &Extend Dual Mode
– Mirror and Extend Mode Settings:
For MacOS, Top left corner Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror or Extend Displays;
For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command–>choose Duplicate or Extend.
For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
– Stereo Settings:
For MacOS, Please go to Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Sound–>Output, choose your TV as the sound output.
For Windows 10, please click right bottom of your sound icon–>choose your TV as the sound output.
For Sony TV, if you are running MacOS, you probably need to go to Launchpad–>Other–>Audio MIDI Setup–>DisplayPort–>Output–>Please choose 2 ch 16-bit integer.
Plug & Play
Not require any software, drivers;
Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
Simply connected your phone or laptop to UHD TV or projector with just one cable.
Thunderbolt 3 computer host compatible
1.Provide the smoothest experience, supports resolution up to 3840×2160 (4 K) @ 60Hz, backward compatible with 3840×1440, 2560×1440 (2 K), 2560×1080, 1920×1080 (1080P), 720P @ 60Hz and more.
2.Supports resolution up to 4k@30Hz,but we recommend you to make sure your monitor/tv could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer supports 4K@30Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 1080p, you can only output 1080p rather than 4K.
Windows Menu–> Setting–> Display–> Advanced Display Settings, set your laptop’s resolution same as or lower the resolution of external monitor.
Left-upper Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror displays. Then your HDMI monitor would mirror your Mac. However here you have two choices. One is “Optimize For” your built-in Retina Display, the other is “Optimize For” your HDMI monitor. You can choose which one you like.