Mini DisplayPort Compatible Devices (not a full list):
Apple Macbook (after 2010 Version with Audio) ;
MacBook Pro; MacBook Air;
iMac; Mac mini; Mac Pro;
Microsoft Surface Pro, Pro 2, Pro 3, Pro 4, Pro 5, Pro 6 (NOT Surface for Windows RT);
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, W530/W540, Helix;
Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18
Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7;
HP Envy 14/17;
Google Chromebook Pixel
Support Mirror & Extend Dual Mode
Mirror and Extend Mode Settings:
1. For MacOS: top left corner Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror or Extend Displays;
2. For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command–>choose Duplicate or Extend.
3. For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
Supports HDMI resolution up to 4k*2K@30Hz
1. In order to enjoy the 4K high resolution, please make sure to use a 1.4 or higher version HDMI cable
2.We recommend you to make sure your monitor or TV could supply corresponding output. that means if your computer supports 4K@30Hz, while your monitor or TV only supports 1080p, you can only output 1080p rather than 4K.
Gold Plated Mini DP Port
1. Plug and Play, no require any software or drivers;
2. NOT-bidirectional, convert signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI side.