This USB C to angle HDMI Cable is design to connect a USB C computer or phone to an HDMI-equipped display,monitor,projector. From small screen to large screen. It can stream sports events, HD movies, gaming, PPT, photos, albums directly from your smartphone/laptop to TV . Never miss the game-winning touchdown or your favorite TV episodes.
Angled HDMI end is especially suitable for on wall TV connect. It will perfect hide back of TV and will not need much space.
Compatible Devices(not a full list):
Support Mirror & Extend Dual Mode
* MacBook Pro 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / Mac Pro / iPad Pro
* iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
* Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer
* MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
* New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
* Dell XPS 15 / 13 / 12
* HP EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
* Lenovo Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
* Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
* Surface Book 2/surface go
* Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note8 / S9 / S9+ / Note9 / S10 /S10e / S10+ / Note 10 and Tab S4.<br>
* LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+ / V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1
* HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+
* HUAWEI Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate X / P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / Honor Note 10 / Honor View 20
Angled HDMI End, More Convenient for on Wall TV
Angled HDMI end is especially suitable for on wall TV connect, It will perfect hide back of TV and will not need much space. Perfect for limited space behind mounted TVs.
For example:If your TV is mounted on the wall or in a tight place, with this USB C to angled HDMI cable you can avoid breaking HDMI and without destroying the clean wall mount.We have Downward Angle / Leftward Angle / Rightward Angle / Upward Angle / Normal Straight for different TV situation. You don’t have to worry about covering up another hdmi port.
Plug & Play
Not require any software, drivers;
Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
Simply connected your phone or laptop to UHD TV or projector with just one cable.
Reversible USB C Connector
1. In order to enjoy the 4K high resolution, please make sure to use HDMI 2.0 cable.
2. Supports resolution up to 4k@30Hz,but we recommend you to make sure your monitor/tv could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer supports 4K@30Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports1080p, you can only output 1080p rather than 4K.
3. If the resolution of your laptop is higher than the external monitor.
For windows: Windows Menu–> Setting–> Display–> Advanced Display Settings, set your laptop’s resolution same as or lower the resolution of external monitor.
For MacOS: Left-upper Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror displays. Then your HDMI monitor would mirror your Mac. However here you have two choices. One is “Optimize For” your built-in Retina Display, the other is “Optimize For” your HDMI monitor. You can choose which one you like.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
Thunderbolt 3 computer host compatible
Q & A
Q: I have a laptop / smartphone with USB C female port, is this cable compatible with it? Looks has the same interface though.
A: Not all the USB C laptop / smartphone is Compatible with this cable. This cable require laptop /desktop /tablet / smartphone must support DP ALT mode(display output) or Thunderbolt 3. We listing some Popular device models on up area of Q&A
Q: Can I use this cable to enabl my macbook pro to TV?
A: Yes, It is prefect compatible with macbook Pro.You can use it to enable your laptop/ smartphone to TV / monitors / projector. Please make sure chosen “HDMI” as input source when you use for TV/ Projector.
Q: How do I switch mirror mode to extend mode?
A: For macOs system: please go to Top left corner Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror or Extend Displays;
For Windows system: Please press Windows key + P combination command–>choose Duplicate or Extend.
Q: Why do I can not get sound when use this cable? Is it plug and play cable?
A: A: Yes, this is a plug and play cable. Sometimes the device’s audio settings do not allow the an external device as a sound output preference. In this case, you can chosen manual setting to get audio output.
–For MacOS, Please go to Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Sound–>Output, choose your TV as the sound output.
–For Windows 10, please click right bottom of your sound icon–>choose your TV as the sound output.
–For Sony TV, if you are running MacOS, you probably need to go to Launchpad–>Other–>Audio MIDI Setup–>DisplayPort–>Output–>Please choose 2 ch 16-bit integer.
Q: The cable is stop work when my laptop / smartphone go to sleep mode, is it normal?
A: Yes this is This is a normal phenomenon. This cable is only design to transfer video signal, it is not allow to awake your host devise’s screen. Please keep the screen awake during use.
Q: I checked the tech specs of my Windows laptop and it is Compatible, all the setting is correct, the cable still not work. Is there any thing I need do?
A: Please unplugged this cable ,update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website, restart your laptop and wait about 4 minutes then re-plug it to try again.