This USB C to DisplayPort Cable enables you to connect a USB C computer or phone to an DP-equipped display,monitor,projector.From small screen to large screen,it’s a good choice to share ideas with your partners or enjoy a better visual feast with your family.
Compatible devices list(not full)
* MacBook Pro 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / Mac Pro / iPad Pro
* iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
* Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer
* MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
* New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
* XPS 15 / 13 / 12
* EliteBook Folio G1 / Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
* Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
* Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
* Surface Book 2/surface go
* Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note8 / S9 / S9+ / Note9 / S10 /S10e / S10+ / Note 10 and Tab S4.
* LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+ / V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1
* HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+
* Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate X / P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / Honor Note 10 / Honor View 20
Support Mirror &Extend Dual Mode :
– Mirror and Extend Mode Settings:
For MacOS, Top left corner Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror or Extend Displays;
For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command–>choose Duplicate or Extend.
For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
– Stereo Settings:
For MacOS, Please go to Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Sound–>Output, choose your TV as the sound output.
For Windows 10, please click right bottom of your sound icon–>choose your TV as the sound output.
For Sony TV, if you are running MacOS, you probably need to go to Launchpad–>Other–>Audio MIDI Setup–>DisplayPort–>Output–>Please choose 2 ch 16-bit integer.
1.Supports resolution up to 4k@60Hz,but we recommend you to make sure your monitor/tv could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 1080p, you can only output 1080p rather than 4K.
2.If the resolution of your laptop is higher than the external monitor.
Windows Menu–> Setting–> Display–> Advanced Display Settings, set your laptop’s resolution same as or lower the resolution of external monitor.
Left-upper Apple icon–>System Preferences–>Displays–>Mirror displays. Then your DP monitor would mirror your Mac. However here you have two choices. One is “Optimize For” your built-in Retina Display, the other is “Optimize For” your HDMI monitor. You can choose which one you like.
Multiple shielding give you more stable signal transmission.
Thunderbolt 3 computer host compatible
Not require any software, drivers;
Supports macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, Windows 10.
Simply connected your phone or laptop to UHD TV or projector with just one cable.
Keeps up with the latest trend of USB interface. This user-friendly design allows you to plug into all your USB Type-C compatible devices without worrying about the orientation of the port.