• The USB Type C docking station features one 4K HDMI video output, one USB 3.1 Type C(10Gbps) ports, two USB 3.0 Type A (5Gbps) ports, one 3.5mm headphone jack port, one USB C PD ports, one RJ45(1000/100/1OMbps) port, two USB 2.0 Type A (480Mbps) ports, one USB C to host port.
• Massive Expansion, High-Speed, Plug and Play, no software/ drivers or complicated installation required.
• NOTE: When the hub's negative ion purification function is working, it will gather some static electricity on two negative ion ports, please DO NOT touch the negative ion hole.
• HDMI supports max 4K@60Hz resolution and HDR, support 6/8/10/12 bit color depth output, with more ideal depth, brightness, detail, contrast and wider color gamut.
• Mirror or extend your video to a monitor / HDTV, perfect for seamless presentations, conference calls, and video streaming on-the-go.
• NOTE : 4K@60Hz is only available for laptop with DP1.4 Alt Mode enabled.
• This docking station for MacBook Pro has a unique negative ion purification function helping you to purify the air pollution, such as eliminates dust, smoke, fumesto to a certain extent while working or studying so that you can breathe the fresh air.
• NOTE: Do not touch the negative ion hole.
• Equipped with 1 USB 3.1 type c port supports super faster data transfer up to 10Gbps, 20 times faster than USB 2.0, allowing you to transfer data in seconds.
Upgraded USB-C PD Charging
• Equipped with a 100W USB-C power delivery port, support USB-C PD 3.0 charging at max 20V / 5A, use the hub while keeping your laptop charged. We recommend using a 100W PD charger: 90W for charging the connected laptop and 10W for powering the hub.
USB 3.0 Port x 3
• Both three USB 3.0 ports support super faster data transfer up to 10Gbps, 20 times faster than USB 2.0. Support all your peripherals (keyboard, mouse, hard drives, flash disks, printer, adapter, and so on).
Max 1000Mbps wired network, backward compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps RJ45 LAN. Offer you a pro experience of never being stuck and drop line, ideal for watching movies, downloading large files or playing games.
3.5mm Audio Port
• 1x 3.5mm audio port lets you connect to headphone, speakers, etc., for lossless sound quality, without current noise.
USB 2.0 Port x 2
Both two USB 2.0 ports support super faster data transfer up to 5Gbps, support all your peripherals (keyboard, mouse, hard drives, flash disks, adapter, and so on).
Design with Led indication and non-slip, stable and easy to use. The stylish appearance complements your modern desk space and match many laptops like MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro and more.
Laptops / Tablets / Phones (Following list is incomplete)
Steam Deck HB0602，Steam Deck BG0102，Steam Deck HB0603 and more
MacBook Air 13 '' 2020 / MacBook Pro 15 '' 2019/2018 / MacBook Pro 16 '' 2019 / iPad Pro 12.9 '' 2020/2018 / iPad Pro 11 '' 2020/2018 (The resolution of the HDMI port could achieve 4K@60Hz with these devices)
Apple MacBook Pro 2021/ 2017/2016 / MacBook 2018/2017/2016 / iMac 2019/2017 / iMac Pro / MacBook Air 2019/2018 / Mac Mini
Microsoft Surface Book 2 / Surface Go / Surface Pro 7 / Surface Pro X / Surface Laptop 3 / Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL
XPS 13/15/12 / Latitude 7000 5000 / XPS12 9250 / Inspiron 7000
Lenovo Yoga 920/910/900 / Yoga 4 Pro / ThinkPad X 1 X 390
HP Specter 13 / Specter X 360 / ENVY 15 13 X 360 / EliteBook Folio G1 X 360
Huawei MateBook X Pro / MateBook X / MateBook E
Huawei P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / P40 / Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate 20 X / Mate 30
Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra / S10 / S10 + / S10E / S9 / S9 + / S8 / S8 + / Note 10+ / Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8
Samsung Chromebook Pro / Chromebook Plus / Notebook 9 13 "/ Galaxy Book 12" / Galaxy Book 10.6 / Tab Pro S 12 "/ Tab S4 / S5e / S6
Q1: Can all ports be used at one time?
Yes, it can.
Q2: Does the Negative Ion Function USB-C Docking Station require filter replacement?
No need to buy a filter, never to worry about whether the filter of your air purifier is about to break, and no need to worry about the hassle of buying and replacing expensive air filters.
Q3: Does the multi-port adapter allow for the addition of additional extension cables?
We do not recommend adding an extra extension cable for the hub as it can cause slow transmission, the HDMI port not being recognized, or other connective issues.
Q4: Does it support 4K@60Hz?
Supports up to 4K@60Hz, and is backward compatible with 4K@30Hz, 1080p@60Hz, and 720p@60Hz.
The 4K@60Hz is only available for laptops with DisplayPort 1.4.
60Hz only supports Several models of devices: MacBook Pro 13" 2017/2018/2020, MacBook Pro 15" 2018/2019/2020, MacBook Air 13" 2018, DELL XPS13-9360, Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro I7 8G, DELL XPS13-7390, Lenovo X1 Carbon, Lenovo E480 , SAMSUNG 767XCM, Huawei Mate Book13 HNL- WFQ9
Q5: Does it support mirror/extended display output?
Supports mirroring and extended mode display output, with no screen shaking, flickering, or splashing. Support 4K HDCP video source expanded screen playback, sound playback is clear and not stuck. PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT support replication or extended displays when connecting the gaming device.
Q6: Does this USB 3.0 interface support charging?
Yes, it can. You can charge an iPhone. But please note that the USB ports are mainly intended for data transfer and do not support high charging power (especially since you should not charge your tablet).
Q7: Does it support all Type-C devices?
Nearly. Please note that your host's USB-C port is required to support data, charging and video (DP-Alt mode).
Q8: Does the USB-C hub affect the WiFi?
According to Microsoft, the problem only occurs for the 2.4 GHz wireless band, but not for 5 GHz. Please set your router to 5 GHz to avoid the problem.
Q9: Does this multiport hub get hot?
It is normal for the Hub may become heated while working, in the condition the ambient temperature is 77°F, as long as the temperature of the hub does not exceed 140°F when full-loaded, it is safe and please rest assured to use.
Q10: What do I do if the connection becomes unstable?
To ensure a stable connection, please avoid connecting devices that exceed a total of 900 mA.
Q11: The internet cannot reach to 1Gbps.
To achieve the full 1 Gbit / s via a network connection, please use an ethernet cable according to CAT5E standard or higher.
Q12:The Hub's HDMI port cannot work.
If the HDMI port does not work, please try some of the following steps:
(1) Check if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP-Alt mode. To do this, please consult your device's user manual, contact the seller, or check the manufacturer's website.
(2) Try connecting the USB-C HUB to a different computer and/or using a different HDMI cable to see if the problem persists.
(3) Connect your HDMI cable directly to your device and see if the connection works. If not, the problem is with your HDMI cable.
(4) Check that your monitor is configured for the correct input (HDMI).
Q13: Can I connect my usb-c monitor to this?
No, this USB C Hub extends a single Type-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port of your PC/laptop/mobile phone to 10 ports, you cannot connect your monitor to the USB C port.
Q14: Does the Multi-Port adapter have a higher refresh rate with a lower resolution?
Yes, this USB C hub support 1080P@60hz or 144hz, but your monitor and cable also need to support 60hz or 144hz.
Went through a lot of dockimg stations and had trouble with a lot of them. Came across this one and was Ii nterested because of the added functionality of clean air. Thought I would give it a shot and wow it works. Really satisfied with it and the minimal footprint it leaves on my desk.
A great little device that can significantly expand the port capability of my MacBook. This is definitely needed when using multiple devices or just USBs connected to your workstation.
I would definitely recommend it, in particular, because you can have a monitor connected to an ethernet cable and USB-C at the same time and the air purification is definitely a perk.
Also, the unit is quite elegant because you won't have a mess of cables on your desk but a small tower.
I am happy with my purchase.